- Improved strength and superior playability combined with eye catching cosmetics are designed to help Prince re-establish it’s place as the leader in squash.
- Layup designs have been improved with extra material added and new more durable resin system for better impact resistance.
- Twaron in upper hoop to help fracture resistance.
- Improved hoop strength and head crunch, doubled standards for impact strength requirements.
- Racquets have been designed to have more head light balances than previous Prince models to have better pickup feel.
- Recorded specs will reflect the “frame weight” rather than the true engineering weight to be in line with competition.
Advertised weight (unstrung): 120 grams
Head size: 480 cm sq
String pattern: 16x17
Measured weight (all-in): 157.5 grams
Measured balance: 37.5 cm