The Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite brings Pure Aero playability to younger players. If players are not ready for the Lite can now use the Pure Aero Super Lite to get all of the unbelievable spin potential available in Aero racquets. Outfitted with CarbonPLYStabilizer to reinforce the frame and provide more control and stability with each shot, the Pure Aero Lite can absorb heavy shots but does lack some of the stability at net that heavier Pure Aero frames can provide. To counter the lack of overall mass Babolat introduces Cortex Pure Feel at 3 and 9 o'clock in the racquet head for improved feel, stability and power. Slightly head light and loaded with tech for stability and power, the Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite is a must for players ready to graduate from a 26 inch racquet.
Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 8.9 oz. / 255 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 300
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro